The SmartCart is durable, functional, and convenient. With its heavy-duty 1¼” tube steel frame, 14 gauge panel steel construction and ample storage, this product is sure to meet all your mobile taping, evaluation, and/or treatment needs.
The Oregon 8' SmartCart shown is a custom built cart including (3) storage sections instead of the standard (4) sections. Let The Athletic Edge build the perfect cart to fit your specific needs.
- Overall Dimensions: 97” L x 28” D x 36” H
- Doors (4): 21” W x 22.5” H each
- End Caps (2): 26” W x 26” H each (has a 6” W x 20” H opening)
- Back Panel: 92” W x 23.25” H
- Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- 6 drawers, 2 removable shelves and 1 pass-through storage compartment
- (4) storage sections secured with fold-down garage doors and locks that tuck away during use
- Configurable 2” thick top-cushion area with (2) lift backs allow the trainer to treat the athlete lying down or seated
- 360 degree rotating and locking heavy-duty rubber wheels
- 1¼” receiver hitch and pull handle allows the unit to be moved manually or via a small utility vehicle
- Standard powder coat colors: Black or White
- A2750-DRW: 3-Drawer Cabinet
- A2724-SHELF: Fixed Height Removable Shelf
- A2814: All Weather Cover (black)
- Custom Branded Lift Back Cushion Cover Slip
- Custom Deboss Logo on Lift Back Cushion
- Cushion Top Replacements
- 8” Pneumatic Wheels
- Custom Powder Coat Color (see color options below)
Below are manuals for this product. Click to download the pdf.