Southern Oregon University: The Athletic Edge On & Off the Field
At Southern Oregon University, you can see The Athletic Edge on and off the field. The Athletic Edge recently installed 114 custom-built football lockers and delivered a customized 4' Smart Cart as part of Southern Oregon University's effort to complete its renovation at Raider Stadium.
Off the Field
• Concealed, 110° European style hinges on doors
• Made in the USA with components sourced globally
• Wood products use base coat of sanding sealer and 2 coats of
water-based, low VOC lacquer
• Hasp or key lock
• Nameplate holder
• Upper compartment available in single or double cubby and flip up door configurations
• Foot locker compartment available in open-face, pull-out drawer or flip-up lid
• Multiple interior configuration options
• Several lock styles and hardware finishes available
• Helmet and shoulder pad racks (for lockers 23.5” or wider)
• Vinyl colored foam cushion seat and backs (with optional custom graphics)
• Bat holders and lock
• Custom graphics
• Custom end panels and filler panels to match locker
• Other products available include cabinets, stools, benches and trim to match locker
• Custom wood & laminate color/species available
"Athletic Edge was extremely customer oriented and worked to fit our needs for a new football locker room. The challenges with space and financeswere worked through with the people with Athletic Edge. The wood lockers give our locker room a great professional and sharp look," said Nathan Chin, Assistant Head Coach for Raider Football.
On the FieldThe durable, functional and convenient SmartCart offers ample storage; this product is sure to meet all of your mobile taping, evaluatio, and/or treatment needs. With a heavy-duty 1 1/4' tube steel frame, 14- gauge panel steel Team Edge Athletics' SmartCart is extremely mobile, rotating 360 degrees and sports locking wheels to easily use indoors and outdoors.