The Athletic Edge Reveals Lastest Portable Workstation
Watertown, S.D., March 8, 2017 — The Athletic Edge is excited to announce its latest comprehensive solution for sideline treatment and care. The Aluma Elite Portable Workstation, with patent pending and industry-leading mobility features, offers an affordable and convenient solution for treating athletes.
“The new Aluma Elite Portable Workstation further adds to our current line of sideline products. With it’s patent-pending locking wheel mechanism and robust structure, the PW4000 becomes the latest in the Athletic Edge’s line of revolutionary sideline products,” said Jim Engels, CEO of Pivotal Health Solutions.
When opened, the durable platform measures 73” L x 24” W x 32” H and weighs only 96 lbs. With a load capacity of 750 lbs., this Aluma Elite workstation can hold even the strongest of athletes. What’s even better is this workstation sports a lockable storage cabinet with access from both sides.
Made from aluminum and complimented with a rugged, textured powder coat finish, this workstation also offers:
- A heavy-duty locking handle that allows for easy mobility
- A patent pending locking wheel mechanism to hold the table in place and provide extra stability while open or closed
- A locking pin mechanism to lock legs into place
- Custom graphics package: a logo on each side panel (2 total)
- 14 standard frame and accent color options