Case Study: Bowdoin College
Bowdoin College in Brunswick, Maine recently chose The Athletic Edge to provide furniture and equipment for their new athletic training room. Dan Davies, the Director of Athletic Training for the Polar Bears, shares his experience working with The Athletic Edge.
Q&A with Dan Davies
Director of Athletic Training | Bowdoin College
Q: Did your athletic training room space present any challenges?
A: "Limited space which required specific thought on size and mobility of products."
Q: What made you decide to work with The Athletic Edge?
A: "Quality of product and ability to customize products."
A: "I could not be happier and I'm highly impressed with the quality and customer service."
Q: What are some of your favorite features of your new Athletic Edge equipment?
A: "The customization we required was exactly what was promised. Quality finish of the product."
6-Leg Custom Treatment Table with lift back cushion
The Polar Bears received the following AE equipment:
- • 6 Six Leg Custom Treatment Tables with Slip Covers
- • 2 Custom Island Cabinet Tables
- • 1 Custom 3-Seat Taping Station with Custom Laminate Top
- • 5 Stor-Edge Stationary Cabinets with Doors
- • Various Base and Wall Cabinetry
- • 1 Custom Cabinet with a Folding Side Table
- • 7 Rolling Stools with Logo
- • 1 Wall Mounted Mat Table
- • 1 Custom Trainers Examination Table with Casters
"I would recommend AE products to others without reservation - exceptional product. Their great customer service helped create an exceptional product."
- Dan Davies, Director of Athletic Training
for the Bowdoin College Polar Bears